Monday, October 19, 2015

Prologue

          Walks up slowly and kneels gracefully, my long black hair flows down past my waist, the tendrils gently framing my face as I glance up revealing blue eyes and reddened lips. My hands rest palms up in my lap as I take a breath to explain how much of this came to be ...

         I am a natural submissive, I can not ever think of being a top or a Domme, or even a Mistress. I had a Master at one time but his cruelty and hard ways left me no choice but to ask for release his collar, this took many months and had very nearly left me broken, but in time i was released my journey from that point had been part physical recovery from the injuries, the mental pain, and in time returning to being a submissive but with a clearer idea on how things worked. I owed this in part to a teacher, that as far as I know still teaches the ways of BDSM and the dynamics within. My path at the time had been one of lost wanderings that at times left me more hurt and at other times surprised at where i had found understanding.
       


          During this time I had the good luck of meeting several good and very patient Doms, Each in their own way that began to help me return from the shadows within, though the main help and new found paths came from my sisters pup and minnie and misty .I have alot to thank them for including many adventures that helped in the long run to heal. Rising with a shy smile on my lips and turning to head home I look over my shoulder smiling more brightly," With their help and others i was able to walk out from the shadows that hid me at all times and into the light with much laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment